A blue jay visited our garden this week and left us a feather to remember him by. River was ecstatic to find it, as you can see by his toothy grin!
Our five varieties of tomatoes are getting a great start. They're not fruiting yet, but I know it wont be long!
It's not edible, but I was so inspired by this little flower that volunteered to grow in a crack in the garden wall. River lovingly placed rocks in front of it for protection.
This snap pea looked so poetic I just had to take a picture one morning, and I was almost late for school.
The beauty of the garden speaks for itself.
Hey Tiffany, nice to meet you at the garden tour today. You might enjoy reading my friend Annette's blog. She's the one who got us into grinding, and soaking, our own grains - and helped us connect with farmers to get better prices on food by buying in groups. She's at http://www.sustainableeats.com/
ReplyDeleteJoshua McNichols